Friday, October 31, 2008

7 is 4


Dove recently blogged and this is what she wrote "7 is 4." Which is probably confusing to most people so let me translate. Dove's brother Seven just turned four years old. Poor boy is going to have a hell of a time when he turns seven years old. But he'll be old enough then to explain to people the difference between Seven and 7.

Speaking of my son Seven. He's a pretty funny kid and I just realized I need to start remembering the funny things my kids say every day and write them down. So the other day I had the three older kids in the back of the van, which I don't do that often because they are so close in proximity that they're bound to cause trouble with one another. Anyways, when we were getting in the car I told Seven that he'd better keep his hands in his lap. I also told him to buckle up. He said, " But you told me to keep my hand in my lap!" Oh right, I did, well buckle up first and then keep your hands in your lap. Seriously, Seven you pick the worse times to listen!

3 comments:

Ben Crawford said...

i'd appreciate it if you would not use that word in my house.

Our growing family said...

It is funny that they pick the only time to do what you ask when you just told them to do something else!!! =)
How did you guys come up with the name Seven? I had seen the Seinfeld show, but I'm guessing it's not from that...just curious! =)

Unknown said...

How about the other night when jeff and i were watching tv and seven came in to inform us that "the couch has no hands and eyes."

and left.

funniest kid ever.