Thursday, December 13, 2007

nothing like a rash on a face

I've been quite blessed my whole life in not having to worry too much about my complexion. However in the last 3 months that kinda changed for me. I developed a rash on my face that progressively got worse. I have NO idea how it got there either. So I finally buckled down and decided I needed to see a dermatologist. I hardly go to the doctor ever so this is definitely a new thing for me. We don't have insurance right now either so I had to figure out how much this whole thing would cost which is impossible to figure out exactly. Anyways, I'm really glad to go in tomorrow cause its the first and hopefully last step I need to take to get this itchy flaming rash off my face.

ps and I would post a pic but that has been hard to do as of late

No comments: