Thursday, December 27, 2007

We were not meant for time





These pictures were taken the weekend of Memory's birth, 14 almost 15 months ago. The kids are growing up so quickly I feel like sometimes I'm missing it even when its right under my nose. (maybe that's why I'm missing it:) I love looking at pictures of the past, but it usually fills me with a sense of sadness and longing. Its hard to put my finger on why except to realize we were not meant for time. I look forward to the day when we will get to dwell with God without the cage of time. Wow, how crazy wonderful will that be?

This pretty much sums it up:
"And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, 'Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning nor crying nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.'" Revelation 21:3-4